Difference between revisions of "What Is Dengue Fever Exactly"
(Created page with "Dengue Fever is not any joke. It is unforgiving, life-threatening (it's already killed thousands), and quite a few from the times it merely requires just one bite through the...")
Latest revision as of 01:47, 11 November 2019
Dengue Fever is not any joke. It is unforgiving, life-threatening (it's already killed thousands), and quite a few from the times it merely requires just one bite through the right mosquito.
A single bite. And the right mosquito showcased is the Aedes (Stegomyia) aegypti seen in most tropical countries such as India, the Philippines, Vietnam, Brazil, Malaysia, etc. The Aedes aegypti is a particularly nasty one since it chooses virtually no time where you can strike. In theory, they bite in the evening and dawn, but also in practice, they can bite anytime of the day.
How did you know when you have Dengue Fever? Watch out for these symptoms:
1. High fever which lasts from 2 to 7 days, up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit or 40.5 degrees Celsius
2. Severe headache
3. Retro-orbital pain (or pain behind the attention)
4. Muscle aches and pains
5. Natural dengue treatment aches (Dengue fever is also referred to as breakbone fever.)
6. Enlarged lymph nodes
7. General weakness
8. Nausea and Vomiting
9. along with the classic Hemorrhagic rash.
This rash is seen as a bright red pinpoints referred to as "petechiae". It may spread all around the body. Patients with Dengue fever can also pay up or vomit components of congealed blood, and may even ooze blood out of various orifices from the body including eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
This is the reason why Dengue fever is more properly called Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever.
First identified in Malaria side effects , Dengue fever up to now cannot be prevented with a vaccine. Likewise, there aren't any drugs that supply a cure aside from supportive therapy. It is crucial then that at the start of fever and rash, folks are advised to talk a physician immediately to curb the progress of the disease.
Supportive therapy for Dengue fever includes oral rehydration, platelet transfusion, intravenous fluids, and close monitoring of the patient's vital signs.
Also, since there is no cure to the dengue virus yet, the best way to address the catch is to the breeding places of mosquitoes to curtail their spread. As we all know, mosquitoes lay their eggs in stagnant water (Aedes aegypti may be known to favor clean water).
Preventive Ways to Stop Dengue Fever
1. Clean up your backyard.
2. Check for stagnant water, including flower vases, pails, cans, bins, tires, aquariums, puddles, etc. Replace the lake in vases regularly, empty the cans whilst them inverted.
3. Buy a mosquito-repellant lotion for you you.
4. Opt for long sleeves and pants and, if at all possible, even socks.
5. If you're swift, kill a mosquito and more. This isn't any time to get squeamish.
Just by using these steps and, needless to say, enjoining everyone in the community, you are able to stop the spread of Dengue fever. Actually Natural malaria pills can stop the spread of two diseases-Dengue and Malaria-so that's two birds with one stone. No, we mean mosquitoes.